Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
ClickVenn Media, Inc (“Company”) has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA” (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
If you believe that material available on or from this site (the “Website”) infringes on your copyright(s) and wish to have it removed, please inform us by providing a notice containing the information listed below (a “DMCA Notice”). Once we have determined that a DMCA Notice so received is complete and valid, we will remove the material from the Website and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email.
Any DMCA Notice must contain the following information:
- Identification of the content or work that you believe to be infringed.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate the material.
- Information that will allow the Company to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement provided under penalty of perjury that all provided information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once a valid infringement notification is received by the designated agent, it is the Company’s policy:
- to expeditiously remove and/or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member, or user that it has removed and/or disabled access to the material; and
- in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the accounts of content providers, members, or users who are repeat infringers or are repeatedly charged with infringement. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
- Counter Notification Procedures
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us (a “Counter Notice”) by submitting written notification to our Designated Agent below. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided Company with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter Notice.
Please contact our Designated Agent at email@example.com or at:
ClickVenn Media, Inc
933 Jasmine Street
Celebration, FL 34747